Become a Sponsor|
For current rates, please email us or call 888-376-8693, ext 1.
In a nutshell, The Author Hour is the most targeted radio show around for readers, writers, and booksellers of speculative fiction. We have limited space for advertising, but once you become a sponsor, you'll be able to lock yourself in for further episodes. Matthew Peterson interviewed over 60 world-renown authors the first season (15 episodes, with two re-broadcasts). If a season has already begun, we can still put your ads onto the archived episodes if you'd like, since thousands of people download the archives and will for many years to come. We've got banner ads, 30-second radio commercials, mentions of your company on the show, possible guests from your company on the show (upon approval), etc. Most of our author guests (some with over a million visitors a month) link to this site and help spread the word of their interview on The Author Hour.
- Thirteen percent of Americans age 12 and older reported listening to online radio in the last week.
- Fifteen percent of Americans age 25-54 are weekly online radio listeners.
- Online radio delivers 14 percent of persons in the prime 18-49 radio buying demo.
Additonal Statistics on Internet Talk Radio:
- Internet Talk Radio has over a 20% market share and is quickly growing.
- The portion of at-work radio listeners choosing Internet vs. Traditional radio has increased 8% in just one year.
- 41% listen for 3 hrs.+ per session.
- Online listeners are loyal: 62% have listened for over one year.
- 0% of college grads prefer online radio
- 42 million Americans listen to online radio and account for 52% of online spending.
- 84% of US Population has internet access, 47% of Europeans do
- 47% of US population listens/views to streaming internet content.
- 25% of the entire world is on-line